AC (Annual Conference) offer are assigned during the annual application phase.
It consists of several phases:
- Starting from October until December, we try to reach students and call attention to our organization and our service, so that interested students register on the Exchange Platform.
- Based on the number of registrations that each of the German committees reached during phase 1 , each committee will get a certain amount of offers.
- At the Annual Conference, the National Committees of all IAESTE countries meet to exchange internship positions. The German Committee usually receives about 1000 offers for the German students.
- In advance of the Exchange Conference in Germany in February, you will be able to see the list and get to choose your preferences. During that event each of the German local committees can choose their certain amount of internships and we try to decide based on our priority list.
- We usually receive about 40 internship positions for which you can apply. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that we get to receive your favorite offer but we try our best.
- If you are assigned to an offer and apply for it, you’re now the only applicant on that position worldwide.
- That’s why we have to take a deposit to be sure that you actually take this exclusive opportunity and do the internship.