No, multiple applications aren’t possible. In case of a rejection, you have the chance to apply for another offer.
FCFS stands for “First Come First Serve” and, as the name suggests, the first interested applicant gets the offer.
That’s why you don’t have much time to wait. If you want to apply for an offer, you have to register on the Exchange Platform www.iaeste.net and upload all necessary documents.
After that, please write us an email and we try to assign you to the offer as soon as possible.
COBE stands for “Continuous Online Based Exchange” and specifies offers that aren’t restricted to a country. It means that each of the 80 IAESTE member countries can put up a candidate for that offer.
Similar to FCFS offers you should act fast, register on the Exchange Platform www.iaeste.net, upload all necessary documents and notify us via email.
AC (Annual Conference) offer are assigned during the annual application phase.
It consists of several phases:
- Starting from October until December, we try to reach students and call attention to our organization and our service, so that interested students register on the Exchange Platform.
- Based on the number of registrations that each of the German committees reached during phase 1 , each committee will get a certain amount of offers.
- At the Annual Conference, the National Committees of all IAESTE countries meet to exchange internship positions. The German Committee usually receives about 1000 offers for the German students.
- In advance of the Exchange Conference in Germany in February, you will be able to see the list and get to choose your preferences. During that event each of the German local committees can choose their certain amount of internships and we try to decide based on our priority list.
- We usually receive about 40 internship positions for which you can apply. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that we get to receive your favorite offer but we try our best.
- If you are assigned to an offer and apply for it, you’re now the only applicant on that position worldwide.
- That’s why we have to take a deposit to be sure that you actually take this exclusive opportunity and do the internship.
Ein COBE (Continuous Online Based Exchange) Offer ist ein Praktikumsangebot, das nicht ländergebunden ist: Das bedeutet, dass jedes der 80 IAESTE Länder theoretisch einen Kandidaten aufstellen kann.
Hier ist es ebenfalls wichtig schnell zu handeln. Genauso wie bei FCFS Offern, solltest du sicherstellen, dass du dich auf der Exchange Platform www.iaeste.net registriert und die dort geforderten Dokumente hochgeladen hast.
Erst danach solltest du uns eine Email schreiben, damit wir dich der Stelle auf der Plattform zuteilen können.