Can I apply for internships at the moment?
- Yes ! You can apply for FCFS (First Come First Serve) und COBE (Continuous Online Based Exchange) offers. You can get access to the AC (Annual Conference) Offers if you register on the Exchange Platform until January.
- There can only be one application per person. Caution! Please take note of the time arrangements stated by the employer. They are usually not negotiable!
- If you found a suitable internship, write us an email.
- You can find a list here : https://iaeste.org/open_internships, but there can occur some updating delays.
- If you want to see the latest list, you have to register on our application portal, the IAESTE Exchange Platform www.iaeste.net and upload the following documents in English:
- Transscript of Records
- the most recent Certificate of Enrolment
- English Language Certificate (does not have to be TOEFFL, should not be older than two to three years)
- If you do not include those documents, we cannot verify you on the Exchange Platform and thus you won’t be able to see any of our vacancies.
- Keep in mind that you will use this platform for the further application process.
When is the next Application Phase?
- The regular application phase for AC Offers has started now!
- During this time, it is possible to apply for AC (Annual Conference) offer. The application process for AC offer is different to the one for FCFS and COBE offer.
- If you want to learn about the application process and how it worked last year, you should read this presentation: The Outgoing Process .