Can I apply for internships at the moment?
- Yes ! You can apply for FCFS (First Come First Serve) und COBE (Continuous Online Based Exchange) offers all year round. The application process for AC (Annual Conference) Offers runs from October to mid-March of every year. You can see an excerpt of our internships at https://iaeste.org/internships and all internships on the Exchange Platform if you have a verified account. Here is an explanation of the different types of IAESTE internships.
- To apply for any IAESTE internship you have to create an account on the Exchange Platform (www.iaeste.net) and upload he following documents in English (!) to get the account verified. Without a verified account you cannot apply to or see any of the internships. The entire application process takes place on the Exchange Platform.
- Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Enrolment (the most recent, you have to be a registered student in order to apply)
- English Language Certificate
- not older than 3 years
- a variety of English certificates is accepted, ask your university’s language department. If you are short on time we reccomend doing the Duolingo English Certificate.
- your English grade from school does not count
- even if you are a native speaker you have to submit a certificate
- There can only be one application per person. Caution! Please take note of the time arrangements stated by the employer. They are usually not negotiable!
- If you found a suitable internship, write us an email.
Presentation on how to go abroad with IAESTE
How does the application process for AC Offers work?
- For AC Offers the application phase begins in October, with the Annual Conference happening in January and the application deadline being in mid-March. During the rest of the year you can still apply for FCFS and COBE offers.
- If you want to learn about the application process and how it worked last year, you should read the presentation above.