The Exchange Conference has come to an end. We managed to secure 21 internships. We got a lot of #1 and #2 priority internships for you. Check out if yours made the final list!
Please read through the Excel List of the 21 internships provided below and put your favorites into the following form until Sun, 19.02.2021 at 12:00!
Please take note of the application deadline mentioned in the Excel list.
- Second Priority Form: https://forms.gle/a23tVpT6UKV589dc8
Most internships’ deadline is on 12.03., but there are some with earlier deadlines! The internship dates and duration are not negotiable.
Take special notice of the following columns in the Excel List: Required Knowledge, Work Offered, Additional Info, Required Knowledge, and Experiences.
[Important] The final application takes place on the IAESTE Exchange Platform. If you don’t have an account yet, create one now and upload the following documents as separate PDF files with the according file names in English to get verified. Do not send them via email to us.
- CV (e.g. CV_Max_Mustermann.pdf)
- Transcript of Records (e.g. Transcript_of_Records_Max_Mustermann_Bachelor.pdf)
- the most recent Certificate of Enrolment (e.g. Certificate_of_Enrolment _Max_Mustermann_Bachelor.pdf)
- English Language Certificate (e.g. English_Certificate _Max_Mustermann_B2.pdf)
- Your Abitur grade does not count! If you don’t have an official certificate yet, we do recommend the Duolingo English Test.
Additional documents are not necessary at this time. Only provide documents concerning your current studies. You have to be an enrolled student to apply through the IAESTE program.
You are not allowed to contact the employer before you get accepted for an internship. Please check your inbox frequently if you want to secure an internship for yourself.
If you don’t know about the application process yet, check out our check our presentation slides or www.iaesteberlin.de/going-abroad.
The support you get while applying to internships is only possible due to us volunteering students in the IAESTE Berlin committee. If you would like to join the program and help yourself and other students to find internships abroad please fill out our application form: join.iaesteberlin.de
Our weekly meetings take place on Sundays at 7:00 pm. You are welcome to join us at the next one!